Would you like to be a guest designer?
If so, you could earn between £80 and £300 for your crochet pattern.
This is an opportunity to sell a new crochet pattern that you’ve created, but haven’t yet published anywhere else.
What crochet patterns am I looking for?
I’m looking for well-written crochet patterns. They can be simple patterns or more complex designs. The uniqueness or complexity of the design will increase its value.
All types of crochet designs will be considered, for example, garments or accessories, kids items or clothing, homeware, amigurumi or seasonal patterns.
How does it work?
- Contact me via email, ling@hookedonpatterns[dot]com, or via my Facebook page here to express your interest.
- You’ll then be asked to submit a crochet pattern design for consideration (just a photo at this stage).
- I’ll let you know if I’d like to buy the crochet pattern (please allow up to 7 days).
- I’ll also let you know what we will offer you for the crochet pattern (between £80 and £300, approx. US$100-350).
- You submit the final crochet pattern, with supporting images.
- You then have to agree that you assign all rights (copyright) of the crochet pattern to Hooked On Patterns. You’ll still be credited as the designer.
- We will pay you via PayPal on receipt of the assignment of the copyright.
For us to consider a crochet pattern we require the following:
- You must own 100% of the copyright.
- The crochet pattern must not be published anywhere else (either online or in print).
- The pattern must be tested by at least 2 pattern testers to show that it works.
- You understand that you will be selling the full copyright of the crochet pattern (among other things, you will not be able to sell the PDF download or publish it elsewhere in future).
- If successful, you will be selling the crochet pattern, and will not receive back-links – this is solely for financial compensation. If you’d like a back-link, consider becoming a ‘featured designer‘ instead.
This information does not constitute a contract. We will make contact following any submission regarding full terms and agreements.
You will not be ’employed’ by Hooked On Patterns. This is not a contract of employment. You will be acting as a ‘self-employed’ person.
Hooked On Patterns is not liable for any loss incurred as a result of pursuing, or obtaining, this opportunity.
The pattern design may be released as free-to-view on hookedonpatterns.com with a paid PDF download option, or it may be released as a premium design sold by Hooked On Patterns.
After the pattern has been reviewed and proof of pattern testing is provided, you will not need to offer pattern support to customers. Hooked On Patterns will take on this responsibility.
This offer may be withdrawn at any time.
© Copyright L.Ryan, Hooked On Patterns.com