Would you like to be a guest designer?
If so, you could earn between £80 and £150 for your crochet pattern.
This is an opportunity to sell a new crochet pattern that you’ve created, but haven’t yet published anywhere else.
What crochet patterns am I looking for?
I’m looking for well written crochet patterns. They can be simple patterns, or more complex designs. The uniqueness or complexity of the design will increase its value.
All types of crochet designs will be considered, for example, garments or accessories, kids items or clothing, homeware, amigurumi or seasonal patterns.
How does it work?
- Fill in the form below to register your interest and I’ll make contact with you
- You’ll then be asked to submit a crochet pattern design for consideration (just a photo at this stage)
- I’ll let you know if I’d like to buy the crochet pattern
- I’ll also let you know what we will offer you for the crochet pattern (between £80 and £150, approx. US$100-200)
- You submit the final crochet pattern, with supporting images
- You then have to agree that you assign all rights (copyright) of the crochet pattern to Hooked On Patterns. You’ll still be credited as the designer
- We will pay you via PayPal on receipt of assignment of the copyright
For us to consider a crochet pattern we require the following:
- You must own 100% of the copyright
- The crochet pattern must not be published anywhere else (either online or print)
- The pattern must be tested by a pattern tester to show it works
- You understand that you will be selling the copyright of the crochet pattern (among other things, you will not be able to sell pdf downloads in future)
- If successful, you will be selling the crochet pattern, and will not receive back-links – solely financial compensation. If you’d like a back-link, consider becoming a ‘featured designer‘
If you’d like to submit a crochet pattern for consideration, please complete this form:
This information does not constitute a contract. We will make contact following any submission regarding terms.
You will not be ’employed’ by Hooked On Patterns. This is not a contract of employment. You will be acting as a ‘self employed’ person.
Hooked On Patterns is not liable for any loss incurred as a result of pursuing, or obtaining, this opportunity.
This offer may be withdrawn at any time.